🧈 About MeetButter
We're building MeetButter - which is like Zoom but laser focused on online workshops, a billion dollar niche of online meetings. We started out in mid-2020 and thousands of people are now running their online meetings and workshops on MeetButter.
We're backed by some of the best investors in Europe and we're looking to bring new team members onboard this journey of making online meetings better than physical ones.
✍️ The Role
We're seeking an ambitious, collaborative and enthusiastic self-starter to drive growth marketing and full-funnel optimisation for our product. You'll be in charge of identifying potential data-backed growth experiments throughout the entire customer lifecycle, and strategising the implementation and measurement plan for it. You will have the chance to work with different channels and act as the integrator between teams. In this role, your optimisation instincts, curiosity, analytical mindset and product-savvy are key.
You'll be reporting in directly to our Head of Growth & User Research. We're still a small team so expect a hands on position.
⚙️ Your Responsibilities
- Conceive, manage, analyse, and optimise on strategic growth opportunities across the entire customer lifecycle (i.e. awareness, acquisition, activation, revenue, retention, referral) that's aligned with the product vision and customer understanding.
- Define and champion an experimentation process, continuously test new channels and tactics, and optimise on what works. Includes but not limited to: in-app, new user experience, paid, social, content, organic, referral, email, video, etc.
- Lead overall acquisition conversion rate optimisation, and work with Product team on retention optimisation and strategy.
- Work with the user research team to define a research plan on areas that needs further investigating.
- Monitor, analyse, report, results on all growth initiatives using various tools. Champion data-driven analysis and customer-centricity in decision-making throughout the organisation.
- Work with the different teams across the org to implement tests rapidly, and mobilise the resources based on priorities.
💪 Your qualifications
- 3-5+ years of experience and proven track record in a growth-focused function in a SaaS startup.
- Experience building comprehensive growth and marketing strategies from the ground up (both organic and paid) — and willing to get his/her hands dirty in order to ensure success and deliver results.
- Solid project management skills — able to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritise high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Curious, data-driven, and should be able to tell great stories and influence team members through data.
- Adept at using various product marketing and analytics tools (e.g. MixPanel, Intercom, Segment, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc).
- Awesome critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and a "can-do" attitude to get things done.
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow.
- Fully remote team: Work from wherever you want - forever
- Flexible work hours: We care about how much you get done - not how much you work or when you do it
- Equipment support: $500 to set up your home office and ensure you have the equipment you need to do your job well!
- Unlimited paid vacation: People in MeetButter can take as many days off as they need - and we strongly encourage to do so
- Health Insurance: We either pay or give support towards health insurance (depending on where you live and what you need)
- Self-development budget: We allocate a budget to each team member to ensure we all have the best opportunities to develop
🤩 Ready to join us?
To apply, please fill out this short form! Be ready to include: - LinkedIn profile (or resume) - Examples or descriptions of previous work - A few lines (or maybe a Loom vid) on why you're excited about MeetButter
🌏 The Butter vibe
We never take ourselves too seriously, and we believe that is for the better! A few silly vibes make the workplace a much nicer place. Especially when you're a fully remote team across 4 countries and 3 time zones 🇮🇩 🇲🇾 🇩🇪 🇩🇰.
Meet the gang 👇
🙏 Our values
Be bold and adventurous We believe that nothing good comes from simply copying what other folks are doing. To truly build the future experience of complex meetings, you need to think radically different - and we celebrate that kind of thinking at MeetButter!
Make the world smaller We want to work with the best people - regardless of where they live in the world, what their background is or what their beliefs are. We believe that by building a team of diverse individuals, we'll build a product that by its nature is truly global!
Embrace silliness We NEVER take ourselves too seriously, and we believe that is for the better! A few silly vibes make the workplace a much nicer place - and honestly we just can't help ourselves... We also have way too many butter based puns...
Open minded and open hearted We want even the newest of employees or the freshest of interns to feel comfortable to state their thoughts and opinions. Great ideas and insights can come from anywhere, and we want to encourage this!