🧈 About MeetButter
We're building MeetButter - which is like Zoom but laser focused on online workshops, a billion dollar niche of online meetings. We started out in mid-2020 and thousands of people are now running their online meetings and workshops on MeetButter.
We're backed by some of the best investors in Europe and we're looking to bring new team members onboard this journey of making online meetings better than physical ones.
✍️ The Role
We're looking for a person that has a great mix between IQ and EQ that wants to be part of building the internal processes of a fast growing startup as the CEO's right hand. You'll be driving the design and execution of internal processes (communication, onboarding, recruiting, etc.) - supporting the CEO in making sure MeetButter has a scalable organization that is a great place to work.
The role is great for a strongly organised person that wants to partner with Jakob in the overall operations of the company. They will be his strategic sounding board, trusted advisor and "getting things done" team member - potentially using this as a stepping stone to a senior management role in the team at a later stage.
The work will span everything from structuring processes, driving strategic projects, supporting on key HR areas and building the culture of MeetButter. It's a highly strategic role - but also requires someone that's not afraid of getting their hands dirty with executional tasks. In essence, lighten the load of the CEO.
Jakob, CEO & Co-Founder
⚙️ Your Responsibilities
- Drive documentation and implementation of internal communication processes
- Ensure alignment on key culture building initiatives in a remote organisation
- Be a sparring partner on CEO's strategic priorities
- Be responsible for larger, internal strategic projects
- Support CEO for Board of Director meeting preparation
- Own key HR processes (such as hiring)
- Attend and manage senior leadership meetings
- Identify and act on any areas that could make the CEO more effective and efficient
💪 Your qualifications
- 2-3 years in a strategic, fast paced position (e.g. strategy consulting, investment banking, high growth startup) - or maybe more but looking for a more flexible position
- Experience in designing and potentially driving complex processes
- Managed smaller to medium sized projects (or been part of managing larger projects)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communicator (written, verbal, visual)
- A proven ability to execute - and not just plan
- Highly motivated and self-driven, with confidence and ability to think on your feet in a constantly changing environment
🧁 Icing on the cake
- Startup experience
- Experience in running voluntary organisations (student orgs, sports orgs)
- A passion for remote work
- Experience in facilitating workshops
- 🌎 Fully remote team: Work from wherever you want - forever
- ⌚️ Flexible work hours: We care about how much you get done - not how much you work or when you do it
- 🏡 Equipment budget: $500 to set up your home office and ensure you have the equipment you need to do your job well!
- 🏖 Unlimited paid vacation: People in MeetButter can take as many days off as they need - and we strongly encourage to do so
- ⛑ Health Insurance: We either pay or give support towards health insurance (depending on where you live and what you need)
- 🎓 Self-development budget: We allocate a budget to each team member to ensure we all have the best opportunities to develop
- 🎉 Annual Butter meetup: Once a year we gather the whole team somewhere in the world and have fun together!
🤩 Ready to join us?
🌏 The Butter vibe
We never take ourselves too seriously, and we believe that is for the better! A few silly vibes make the workplace a much nicer place. Especially when you're a fully remote team across 4 countries and 3 time zones 🇮🇩 🇲🇾 🇩🇪 🇩🇰.
Meet the gang 👇
🙏 Our Values
Be bold and adventurous We believe that nothing good comes from simply copying what other folks are doing. To truly build the future experience of complex meetings, you need to think radically different - and we celebrate that kind of thinking at MeetButter!
Make the world smaller We want to empower facilitators to host the most amazing online workshops - and we believe this will enable people in Denmark to learn from best-in-class instructors in the US, or workshops consisting of people of dozens of nationalities.
Embrace silliness We NEVER take ourselves too seriously, and we believe that is for the better! A few silly vibes make the workplace a much nicer place - and honestly we just can't help ourselves... We also have way too many butter based puns...
Open minded and open hearted We want even the newest of employees or the freshest of interns to feel comfortable to state their thoughts and opinions. Great ideas and insights can come from anywhere, and we want to encourage this!